Always a good time when there are truckers around. This mornin' I was at the safety office getting paperwork done and ahead of me in line were three truckers. "Big Ted", "Monster" and "Soldier Boy" were chatting up a storm about things required for renewal licenses, trucking cabs and etc.
Anywho I was in line reading a book on pirates when I heard "Whatcha doin'?" I looked up, thinking that Phineas or Ferb were around. (then the theme song popped into my head. Oh dear gosh.)
Phineas and Ferb
You can have it bouncing around in your head too. :) Cuz I'm just that cool. Back to my story, so I looked up, trying to figure out if I was being spoken to. Apparently I was. Soldier Boy came over curious to see what I was reading. I held up my epic Pirate book to show him. He was curious and we started talking about pirates. Then that got Big Ted and Monster to jump in about how Truckers can be considered pirate ships.... which is kinda cool thinking about it.
While I was waiting in line (cuz ya gotta get there at oh-dark thirty in the morning if you want to get it done today) which I did, this kid comes up behind me with her mom. Whining about how she had to get up so early..... (being me I asked. Now for reference I got up at 3 am, my alarm was set for 4.45 am. The office opens at 7 am. If you plan on getting into the office and getting your junk done, then get up at the crack of dawn and get down there 2 hours BEFORE it opens. Otherwise.... you're just out of luck.) She lives up and around the corner from the office....
Ugh! Teenagers!
So I've got my paperwork done and quite happy. I'm hoping to get the rest done today, then validate my current residence and get some money. YAY! Once I get it done, I can apply for a driving job. :) This makes me happy. Very happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment