Monday, June 3, 2013

C.V.E.

C.V.E.
(Chinese Volleyball Evening)


F.H.E. like most activities has its' spiritual side and its' hilarious side. Tonight's topic was service. GeoRock, Heartful Hero, Mormon Fire, and Avenger touched base with amazing stories. Very wise and heart felt. Thanks guys and gal!

The hilarious side was Volleyball mixed with the deliciousness of Panda Express. I borrowed Heartful Hero and went off in search (Ooo! A Quest! with a (not so impossible) dream!) of Chinese food. Delicious aroma of Panda drew us closer. With my mad driving skills we ended up in a circle but eventually found it. P.S. There was a reasonable cute guy coming out as we went in. I smiled and flirted. ^^ Bonus points for meeeeee!!!!

Anywho, back to the church was a vicious game of Volleyball and point something. Most active were ModChamp, BusyBee, GeoRock, Half Pint, Valiant, Soccer King, and Mister Fantastic. Avenger popped in and out along with Mormon Fire and the Professor. I had made a wise decision in bringing back a bag of fortune cookies. Much to the happiness of Avenger. There were a few good statements, some funny fortunes. Half pint never spilled the beans on her fortune. I wanna know! Mine was rather good. "Age is a matter of Feelings. Not years." Awesome feels.

At some point in the activity people left and the few steadfast remained to play a heated battle of skill, wit, banter and the occasional death strike. One team rotated a member out so I had several interesting chats.

Soccer King wanted to know why I go by Peach. I wished him good luck in finding out.
Valiant shared pictures. Epic shots by the way.
Half pint and I spoke of Chinese and silly things.
Mister Fantastic made me giggle.
The Professor seemed lost in thought much of the time. 

I may not be an athlete... however my choices of conversation are rather sporty. ^.^

Peace out people! Hope y'all enjoyed my tidbits of observations and deliciousness that was Panda.

No comments:

Post a Comment