Saturday, February 23, 2013

Ikea Adventures

So I traveled to IKEA today! Woot! It was so much fun. I didn't know you can find so much ideas and items in one store! Holy Moly on a stick. Hehe.. It looks like I'm balancing a stack of crates in one hand. Brandon and I went over to Ikea looking for a chair. We didn't find one, but oh my gosh! I found ten times other cool stuff!!!

I went window shopping and found some really neat ideas for potential homes for myself in the future. Tableware ideas like muted matte brown china and a brighter color either red or green on top. That cookware that you use while camping out, saw some gravy boats in that texture.

 Aren't these neat?
I would take these tablewares and mix them with the dark brown ones that I found earlier. (Nope not picture)
Sorry guys. But Ikea was really neat. 




No comments:

Post a Comment