Such a beautiful day outside. My glasses were tinted so dark I had trouble seeing through them. I like transitionals. They make me smile. Orange is a beautiful bright color.
On the way home, Charlie enjoys the wind on his nose. His fur/hair? pushed back as the force of the wind pressed against his face. Somehow along the way we sang "Popcorn popping". For those who don't know the song, it's a primary song sung for children under the age of 12. Actually I know many adults who sing it as well. Join me in the song...
"I looked out the window and what did I see?
Popcorn popping on the apricot tree!
Spring has brought me such a nice suprirse....
Blossoms popping right before my eyes.
I can take an armful and make a treat.
A popcorn ball that will smell so sweet.
It wasn't really so, but it seemed to me..
Popcorn popping on the apricot tree!"
I know you just sang this with me in your head. I bet you're smiling because you sang it out loud AND did the hand motions.
Well that's all folks. Thanks for keeping up with me in my travels and adventures!




No comments:
Post a Comment