Yep. As the title says... snow.....
So yes.... Out on Saturday up near Yuba Pass (yes it's a real place. No, I didn't see yo gabba gabba there...) somewhere near Truckee... Brandon, Lincoln, Reagan, Myself and Charlie went to play in the snow. BRRR! This country gal loves heat and humid but I loved playing in the snow. Couldn't make a snowball to save my life but as you can see in the previous picture, I made a snow olliphant. (That's Hobbit for elephant)
The air is crisper, mintier up in the mountains with the snow.
No, Ronnie.... as the Sierra mountains are beautiful in their own weird cold weather thing, my heart will forever be lodged in the Smokey Mountains. Don't you dare call them hills! (kidding. I'm not scolding you. Just smiling at the memory of you talking about the Smokies.)
I digress. So yes, I went out to play in the snow. BRRR! My left ankle began acting up shortly after wards. I thought it was a flare up from my high school fracture but I think I might have banged it up against a rock. And by rock I mean, half the size of a smallish boulder. MAN! I've never seen so many rocks here! Boulders! Granite boulders! sheesh!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment