Thursday, April 18, 2013

Olympus Has Fallen review

           

                                                              Olympus Has Fallen

                                                                         Freeman

                                                                           Butler

                                                                        Eckhart

Normally I'm not one to watch a movie about the White House being attacked; as it is a vital piece of the working government of America. However.... with a dynamic trio of the above mentioned actors.... I highly recommend that you go watch this movie. The action packed badass epic movie is... what can I say? Epic. I won't spoil it for y'all who will see this film. As for those who won't, (for various reasons unmentioned).... tis a shame.

Butler: First saw his ruggard features in Andrew Lloyd Webber's 'Phantom of the Opera'. I was impressed by his opera skills and general epicness. Then later in '300'... come on. Where else can you get a scruffy man in leather under pants to look half as good? I dare say, that 'Olympus Has Fallen' has been the best badass film I have seen Butler in.

Eckhart: 'Paycheck'. It's difficult for me to see Eckhart as a good guy... considering my first impression of him wasn't great. Didn't like him in 'Paycheck'. Though he did play a passable bad douchebag. (yes, Mom. I said that nasty word.)

Freeman: 'Lean on Me'. 'Glory'. 'The Sum of All Fears'. ...... among many many countless others that I have gone to see in theaters, bought, borrowed, scrounged... what can I say? Freeman is THE man. He has a commanding presence that is captivating. He does well as a political leader.

My request is simple. Go see 'Olympus Has Fallen'. Minor characters are just as badass. Well worth the money and time spent.

On a second note..... I'd like to request if I am ever kidnapped or held hostage, I'd like Gerard Butler to come rescue me and Morgan Freeman to negotiate my release. :) I'd be forever grateful.

-Peach-


No comments:

Post a Comment