Sunday, February 10, 2013

Cowboy Hot Pants and Crew

Last night was the Regional "Bootin' Scootin' Hoedown" in Folsom. Those who were skilled in the area of cowboys came dressed according to the code. Plaid of all sizes and colors (though pink shouldn't be a plaid choice), boots (fancy and working), belts with large buckles, stetsons and amazingingly snug fitting jeans.
Doc Brown showed up at one point. I tried to snap his photo but he vanished too quickly. Perhaps to go back to the Future and stop Marty McFly from traveling.

3 wannabe gangsters showed up. (I shudder as I type. Not from horror but from laughing so hard)

HOT COWBOYS! Amazingly hot, and good looking cowboys showed up. Cowboy hot pants for starters. A tall drink of water showed up.... (be still my heart).

Awkward cowboy showed up too... Asian redneck with a mullet and camo boots. It totally freaked out a few of us.

Hay bales. Real hay. :) as opposed to fake hay bales.

Profressional dance instructor was from Austraila. She was awesome. I giggled at the Califorina people who don't know how to do the Electric slide.

Did I mention hot cowboys???!!!

Chester showed up. My ew radar was blazing hot.

Montana cowboy with a sheepskin coat was there. Reminded me of Tommy Lee Jones in Lonesome Dove.

Beth, Amy and I went on a treasure hunt, looking for hot guys. We ended up locked outside and in the cold. On a side note, I also found a beautiful camilla bush blooming and took one back to Chelsea. She was sick.

After the chili hoedown.... 5 of us went over to Mel's diner and had real food. It was epic. I made a tomato man. :)

1 comment: