MY dear friends and fellow pirates... bloggers... blogees (those who read said blogs and such nonsense that it is what it is.... OH! I'm getting sidetracked!)... Attention mine friends! Attention!
As of 6 days AND bloody counting... I shall embark upon a new adventure..... TO:
...............
...................
..........................
........................................
...........................
......................
..........
...........................................
.........................
.................
......
NYC
YES! That is what you read ladies and gents! This lucky pirate (*points to self hidden behind the screen* .... (Oh my. I was in Bold. oops.) YES! I shall venture from midwest America to the land of cabbies and non-existent parking spaces. So many movies are about NYC:
-Superman
Sky Captain and the world of Tomorrow
-TMNT
-Enchanted
-Avengers
-Spiderman (I think)...?
Anyways! That's way cool! So It's my first time in the BIG APPLE! Oh heck! It's my first time in a HUGE city. I can't wait to go! I'm so excited!!! So many of my friends have been giving me advice of what to do while I'm there. However the downfall of visiting, is that I'm only there for 2 days.
PLANS:
Meet up with Frenchie love and the missing Ninja and the dead Pirate. I can't wait to Go!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment