Saturday, September 21, 2013

Brekkers, Balls, Bounce

Yep, ladies an' gents, it's that time of the week again. Time to catch up and do that blog thing that we bloggers do. Or in my case: WOOOOOOOOO!!!


  • So what's new in my life. Work 5 days a week. I'm a courier for Oklahoma City and I do love my job. It's a strong steady employment where I have a set schedule. My social life has retreated to the evening life. Hehhe.. night life. Oft times that can be a dangerous thought process if one thinks about it. Anywho.... I've made friends at work. Half of my crew calls me Peaches. The other half (which reallys is only 3 or 4 men) Tater is pretty cool. She's one of the cooler ones at work. The vamps are neat too. No worries.



  • Did I mention that I was moving? Yeah. The bulk of my humble belongings are moved in. I say, well technically speaking the Oklahoma section of my things are moved in. My entire life can be packed into a storage unit. It's a strange feeling, moving. It's a step on my own terms to set out on an adventure (minus the multiple pages of burglary contract)... it feels good. Good yet bittersweet. I never had the "move away college experience" that most people go through. 



  • My roomies are neat. Neat being very cool and sweet ladies. I'm eternally grateful to Bonnie for introducing us. The ladies are currently doing a pilates thing. I say thing because it looks dangerous. If I were to "roll" down the way the instructor is telling... I would not be able to get back to my feet. The session is called "On the ball". A bit much considering the instructor's ball looks very shiny. Like a BB ball only the size of the first Death Star. E looks to be having trouble keeping her ball contained. M (my suspicion is that she's done this video before) is a pro.

  • Hmm.. moving on. Last night (Sept 20) was a movie night. Boys vs girls. I'm kidding! But seriously. The living room was divided guys on the left and girls on the right. A direct quote (ishj) "we're going to snuggle..." the guys claimed the larger than life bean bag...... no offense to them, but if I don't know ya, I ain't gonna cuddle.  No matter how cute you are.

  • There's a post on my facebook page that has a potential to make you cry while laughing. It's called "the funniest auto corrects". *giggles*


No comments:

Post a Comment