Thursday, January 31, 2013

The world of Roseville

Shopping today turned out to be quite fun. I found Michaels. :) Yes, ladies... I limited myself to my small budget, shopping only in the clearance aisle. I did find a few bits of tidbits to help along my scrapbook. YAY me.

There's a deli here called Jamna Juice. I met a really cool girl, McKenna who directed me to a delicious surprise called Pomegrante Paradise with strawberries, blueberries, pompegrante and apple juice. It was yummy!

Michaels, Marshalls are familiar stores to me. I got into a pink frenzy today while shopping. Yikes!

*One thing I did notice was that nearly every single person I saw today wore one of three colors: black, grey, black.

It's like...for all the sun in California they can't afford to wear bright colors. Weird.

2 comments:

  1. Pink frenzy - well, you did just spend a few days with Summer, Marnie, Jenna and Tenley. The pink fanaticism apparently rubbed off. Sounds like you're off to a roaring start there! Yay!

    ReplyDelete