Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Chaos of Dallas Ft Worth Airport

Oh the chaos of Texas.....

My traveling companion, Brandon and I had gotten to the largest state in the union where apparently Bigger truely is Scarier and the chaos of the airport! Whew! I'm surprised we made it through. So our entry terminal was in B section. Our exit terminal was in D. It was a really really really really really long walk. I counted 15 service men and women along the way, 1 full blown Texan (complete with stetson, accent and crazy cowboy boots).

Once in D we found some gormuet pizza (not like pizza hut or cici's back in Mil'ton). but Genuine Gormuet pizza. The waiter was hot!!!! (Indulge me folks....;] ) After hanging out for a while in D section, there's a circle of blue and green glass panes sitting in the middle of the airport near Candyland shop. If you go through it, it creates music. I tried several times, can't use directions to save my life but I did hear some of the music. It was really pretty.

After an hour in D, the announcement came that they were working on El Paso only flight. And their flight was delayed. Anyone going to Phoniex had to wait because their plane was in El Paso. Brandon went to confirm our flight.... he came back with "Oh we're now in C gates..." we took the Skylink instead of walking. Whoosh! The train ride was epic. I liked it. Not the best on reception though.

*side note: Texas airport lighting sucks for pictures.

After a while in C, wrangling our dinners, we were able to board where the flight attendents were jealous over his BBQ dinner. The flight over was decent enough. A few bumps. Right before we took off, a child at the end of the plane, a row back from us made one last dash for freedom. His mom wasn't too happy about it. Poor Kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment