Wednesday, January 30, 2013

"My dog ate my phone"

Today, I went exploring with Brandon, just checking on some things in the new area. We went to the phone store and this lady came in complaining about her phone. I'll call her Poodle. She didn't want a "fancy smancy" smartphone. She just wanted a basic phone. Her dog ate her phone. apparently the dog eats alot of weird things and always turns out fine... wicker basket, tables, benches..etc. She was annoyed that her plan wouldn't allow her to get a new phone. Spastic dog. A direct quote was "My dog ate my phone; he ate ALL my people".

Along with Poodle bemoaning her phone loss, there was commentary about charging extra at a nearby Chinese place for hair on your plate.... upgrades on phone plans..... keep customers no matter what.... dogs... weird phones...etc.

Ironically enough while Poodle was complaining about her dog, the store's music came on with "Let's Get Now" with dogs barking. She tried to sell me her 6 month old phone. She also complained about the store making her pay $268 for a brand new off the contract phone instead of trading out phones. Needless to say... she didn't buy the other phone.



2 comments:

  1. Omgoodness, I always knew there were weird peopl everywhere. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it though? I thought the associate was going to piss his pants from laughing silently.

      Delete