Saturday, May 24, 2014

Hey Folks!

Okay! So it's been.... about 3 ish months since my last blog. So much has happened! My trip to the Big Apple was: Crazy! So many languages spoken in the 3 hr wait for the Empire State Building! French, Spanish, British, Austrailan, Canadian French, etc. So much goodies!

Hmmm.... I met and lost friends. But it's okay! I'm doing just fine. More than fine!

It's been a Full YEAR since I moved to this little State. Holy Smokes! To coin a phrase from a friend.. well I call him a friend. He's my former roomie's husband / surrogate brother to me and we banter back and forth. Anyways... yep. I've been working for OBI for 10 months and have been an Okie for a full year! 12 months! So much has happened this year so far and it's not even half way over!

My plans for the summer are simple and basic: Find a decent eye doctor and get an exam! My glasses are at least 4 years old. I need an upgrade. I'd love to do Lasik but I just can't afford it.

In March 2014: Bonnie, Jessica and OG married the loves of their lives!

In April '14: Nothing out of the ordinary. GC, Norman middle ages faire.... friends and fun!

May: METTA GOT KOREY! Metta (former roomie) got married to the LOVE of her life.... a Mister Korey Mundel! So she's triple M! Metta M Mundell. Hehehe. M&M's! Too bad she's not into candy. Oh well. More for Korey. Oh Morey!.... heheh. Anyways, her family swooped in... OH! I almost forgot! I met a new best friend/buddy/HOLY SMOKES! Megan Warner is sooooooooo much fun!

I totally love messing with Korey. Somehow the chat started about my circle of friends. He wanted to know how he could advance on the ranks. I replied that chocolate is always a good sure way to advance. I got a kiss from Korey! (Now now! Y'all settle down. He's happily in love with his love Metta and Ew. So not my type. Too military!) *(When I was younger, I dreamed of marrying a military man..... now that I'm older. Oh gosh no! They start talking military and I get so confuzzled!)

It's so much fun to have him in my social friend circles! He's a chocolate lover! A friend after my own heart! We have awesome chats about chocolate goodie ness!!!

Um...

In May again: Muskogee has a Rene Faire for the whole month of MAY! Next weekend is the last weekend and we're totally going! Esther and I are working together to make Metta a fairy costume. It's going to be fabulous! I don't care how crappy I look. She's going to look fabulous! Which really isn't hard. Like tonight. She's in a hoodie and jeans and looks freaking amazing. Me.. I'm in shorts and a t-shirt and look like crap. I keep telling her, she could wear a burlap bag with sawdust and she'd look hot. She just has one of those figures..... *jealous sigh* Oh well. Not everyone is awesome.

No really people. I'm okay. Sure I don't always like my big hips but it's my heritage. And I love being Polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment